1. I have a degree in Mixed Media Art, and it's turning out to be quite useful
2. I started Love & Lovelier in 2011, so I could work from home (before everyone was doing it.) My two children were diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis in 2010, and I needed to around more to deal with the medication and hospital appointments.
3. I'm English, but live in the Welsh Valleys.
4. It's just me running the business. There's no departments. There's no automation. It's all my two hands making everything.
5. I'm really tall. I know this is irrelevant but I felt I needed a fifth fact.